BILLY MARTIN'S COLE ALL STAR CIRCUS, 01.29.11 (FROM BARB NOWER)

Hi Dick,
I know you do not know me but I am a cousin of the Pealers. My Maternal Grandmother was Letha Pealers sister.
Went to Billy martins circus last night in Morrisville NY. They have a great show this season. Some great Jugglers as well as the usual performers. Joanne Wilson has a newcomer. A miniature horse named Diablo, Billy calls him Marty. He is a dear little animal. Cute and does his job well. I especially love horses so I had a good time with him. In a separate email I will send you some pictures I took last night. Some are not too good as it is hard to get good ones with a regular camera due to the lighting. Was able to get some fair ones of Joanne in the dressing room .
I hope you receive the pictures. When I typed in your name the email address seemed different. So if you do not receive any pictures email me back and I’ll try again. Enjoy! Barb Nower